Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Balance Men's MT20v1 Trail Minimus Shoe

I was never a fan of the barefoot idea until I did my research. I tried this type and not the five toe shoe one because, I really don't like having my toes touched to begin with, and the idea of a shoe sperating my toes was not inviting and the thought was uncomfortable.
I am active duty and the Army just banned the wear of the five toe shoes while wearing an Army PT uniform. With this shoe I can still wear it with a pair of thin socks without discomfort. I did go with a .5 size larger going from a 10 to 10 1/2 just to have room for a thin pair of socks. The shoe feels awesome on the treadmill and on pavement, I ran 2 miles my first try and my calf's weren't killing me the next day. It has plenty of room for your toes to stretch and the rest of the shoe fits nice and snogged. Walking over gravel feels the way it would barefoot, you can feel every rock, but when you run on hard floor, amazingly my feet feel "NO" discomfort, and this is coming from a guy with 12 years active duty, bad knee's, bad ankles, and a bad back, and I LOVE these shoes!
By tank, Amazon Verified Purchase
  • Synthetic and mesh
  • Rubber sole
  • ACTEVA midsole
  • VIBRAM outsole
  • Antimicrobial treatment on footbed

2 comments:

  1. Is two-factor authentication creating problem for you? Are you unable to active and verify Binance 2fa? If you have no way to deal with these issues, you can always contact the team of skilled professionals who is always there to resolve your worries. You can contact the team anytime and get Binance Support Number solutions that are easy to operate. You have to dial Binance support number which is functional and connecting with the team provides you fast solutions so hurry up, contact them for better results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemini is an online trading platform and it can be accessed on mobiles, laptops, and tablets. Gemini application is easy to operate but sometimes it gets affected by errors and difficult to operate on a mobile app. Are you facing difficulties in the process? If this is the case and you are looking for help then look no further than the team of experienced people at Gemini. With Gemini Support Number their knowledge, they put forth the best possible solutions to every problem of yours. Dial the Gemini customer support number, state your problem and find an instant solution.

    ReplyDelete